Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 12th, 2014 19:00

Network Connectivity

After a series of power outages the other day, my Inspiron 660 will not connect to the internet. Message says "Network Adapter not available" and it troubleshooter says add driver. These is not a network adapter in the Device Manager either. I've downloaded drivers several times but it still doesn't work. I'm looking for advice.

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

June 12th, 2014 22:00

Hi DDIT,

I would suggest you to update the BIOS on the computer. Please enter your service tag # on the link below, then download the BIOS required onto the system and install it then you can download the Ethernet and Wireless card drivers on an Internet working computer. Please enter your service tag # on the link below, click on ‘Get drivers and downloads’, select the OS, then download the Wireless card and Ethernet carddriver from Network section transfer it to your system and install it.

http://dell.to/18r60nI

In addition, please reply us with the snapshot of the Device manager so that I can check assist you.

2 Posts

June 14th, 2014 07:00

I've tried this and it still will not work.  The device manager is below.

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

June 15th, 2014 20:00

Hi DDIT,

Please reply me with the image again in a different format as I am unable to see it.             

No Events found!