Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

October 7th, 2006 20:00

No XPS Mousepad???

Are they not shipping the round XPS mousepads with their systems anymore? I bought a 700 and thought for sure there would be one in there, but NO!

i got a dell one

13 Posts

I guess not. I got the light blue Dell mousepad with my 410.

41 Posts

October 7th, 2006 21:00

I started a topic about this a few weeks ago. I don't think anyone has received a black XPS mousepad. I really think that Dell should give us some means to get one though. We paid more money for an XPS machine and should definately be given an XPS mousepad. I know they exist, so why shouldn't those who order XPS computers get one?

2 Posts

February 20th, 2009 18:00

I completely agree! I am so upset with Dell's customer service as of late. I just recieved a $2500 xps 630 one of my 3 xps systems, and I thought a mousepad was always included as standard. Well at least you guys got a cheap blue one, but I did not get any mousepad or xps cd booklet as before. I tried calling customer care and they said it was not included I had to buy one, then when I said what the cost was, they told me the xps mousepads are not for sale. I think this is unbelievable and I am seriously thinking of returning my sytem tomorrow. Not because I didn't recieve a mousepad and I'm pouting (even though secretly I am), but because they have cheapened their deals and have had bad hires in customer service that can hardly understand English not to mention they claim to not have a corporate office number, I mean c'mon! If they cannot send us an xps mousepad to keep us gamers happy after spending so much money on their overpriced desktops then I will start going to newegg.com out of principle to buy my desktops or have someone build one for me. This used to be a user friendly site/customer service desktop seller. what happened!!!???

482 Posts

February 21st, 2009 17:00

Hello bdpack,

When I got my XPS 730 H2C with an extreme processor (QX9650), DVD R/W; BlueRay R/W, 8 GB Dominator, dual 300 GB Velociraptors etc,, it came with the 730 Delighters Kit as follows:

XPS 730 H2C Delighters Kit 420-8274 YX556
Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA2 6-channel Headphones
Dell XPS Mouse Pad
Dell XPS Beanie Cap
Dell XPS 2-in-1 Pen & Laser Pointer
Dell XPS Tool Kit

I do not think that they are sending these out now, but the price of the rigs are less now.  Each model of the system had its own unique kit.  Use the search bar at the top of the DCF for your model and the words "delighters kit" so you will have the product number.  You will have to purchase from Dell Sales, but they will need the kit product number before they can even see if it is availalbe.

As for Tech Support, all I can say is they have always treated me with respect, followed thru with what they promised, and have kept me informed through email and phone calls.   I have been couteous each time, realizing that I am not the only person in the world with an issue and allowed them to do their job.  Tech Support and Customer Service each time have been genuine and done what was within their power to do.  All of us who have jobs have to comply within the restrictions of what our boss tells us and the people in Customer Service are no different.

Best wishes with your XPS,

Darrell WV

No Events found!