Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 11th, 2013 11:00

Optiplex 755 - No video output

sir i have Dell 755 but today i format myself after the format i have complte the all drivers but after restart my computer is not show displaying so

Plz     Plz    Plz help me What is can do Please please please if anyone can

5 Practitioner

• 

353 Posts

January 14th, 2013 07:00

Hi there,

I've split your post into its own thread as you replied to a very old thread. Before we can help, there's some questions I need to ask you. If you can answer the following, it would be a massive help:

1) You mention that the system is not displaying - do you get absolutely no video output on your monitor or do you get any error messages?

2) Switch the system on and check the power button LED - please can you tell me if the power button LED is green or orange? Also, can you tell me if it is flashing or a solid colour?

3) Please check the diagnostic LEDs - these will be near the front headphone sockets and are labelled 1, 2, 3 and 4. Please tell me if any of these diagnostic LEDs are lit up and stay lit when you first switch the system on.

4) Please also check your monitor when you first switch the system on - do you see any video output on the screen or does it display a message saying it is in power save mode.

5) When the system is switched on, do you hear any sounds from the system? For example, do you hear any operating system start-up sounds or any beeps coming from the system?

If you can answer the following, it would be a great help. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.

No Events found!