Highlighted
2 Bronze

PC Freezes when playing a game.

Jump to solution

Hello, a month ago i started having problems with my Aurora R4.I was just playing a game when suddenly my pc froze, i could still hear the game sound(sometimes i don't) but i could not move my mouse or open the task manager with my keyboard,so i had to reboot my pc pressing the start up key. I checked support assist out in the system history tab and got a bunch of system event warnings about app crashes that did not pop up or anything so i didnt know about them unless i checked it, after 2 days it crashed. So i was just sick of all the problems i had with windows files that were corrupted and could not me repaired(and the app crashes) that i just installed windows 10 to hopefully repair those. after i installed windows 10 i had no problems for a week untill today. Playing some overwatch and my pc froze again giving me the app crash errors in support assist.. i don't know what to do anymore now so i hope you guys could help me out here would really appreciate it. Sorry for my bad english. 

Thanks in advance, Vollusion.

Some of the problems not gonna type it all since its alot to type.

Errorbucket:128854192907, type 7

Name of event CLR20r3  Something the IAStoreDataMgrSvc.exe crashing.

Errorbucket , Type 0 

Name of event APPCRASH Something with ARK that crashed wich is weird because i was not playing Ark at the time of the freeze.

Errorbucket: 116192808607, type 5

Name of event: BEX Something with battlenet crashing..

Seeing all these errors makes me really worried, and i really hope it can be fixed.. 

Thanks again if you read all of it and willing to help me i would appriciate it alot!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
8 Krypton

RE: PC Freezes when playing a game.

Jump to solution

You'll probably get a better response if you re-post this in the Alienware Club forum

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I'm not a Dell employee

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
8 Krypton

Jump to solution

You'll probably get a better response if you re-post this in the Alienware Club forum

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I'm not a Dell employee

View solution in original post

Highlighted
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

Ok thanks for your answer. Will do it right away.

0 Kudos