Highlighted
kevibarr
1 Copper

Precision Tower 3620

Hi,

I have a new lab of 32 Precision Towers, they are running Windows 10 1703 education and have the Quadro P2000 graphics card installed. Connecting to a Dell P2417H monitor.

The problem I am having is that most of the systems will not wake up from sleep they have to be turned on and off to power on. Some of the systems that do wake up do so with a fuzzy screen. 

This has happened straight out of the box and after I have built a new Education Windows 1703 image. All device drivers have been updated to the latest version. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Precision Tower 3620

Hi kevibarr,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your systems are not working the way you need them to.  Since you are an Educational customer, you have a Technical Account Manager assigned to you.  They will know aIl about your order and warranty and what services are available to you.  Your IT department will have that information or your schools financial department.  Your TAM is your contact point with Dell and should be able to resolve this issue for you.  

The Community Forum is mainly comprised of Consumer customers who are helping other customers.  

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
7 Plutonium

RE: Precision Tower 3620

Reboot and immediately press F2 to open BIOS setup. Find the USB Wake Support option and make sure it's Enabled. By default it's Disabled (DUH!)

Don't change anything else in BIOS setup, but be sure to save the change -if any- to USB Wake Support.

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I am not a Dell employee

0 Kudos