Highlighted
2 Bronze

Problem installing Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Advanced MB software on Studio Hybrid

Hi,

I recently purchased a Studio Hybrid running Vista Ultimate.  I added an upgrade for the Audigy software.  When I try to install the software, I get a message that there are no drivers.  Where do I get these?  Do I have to uninstall RealTek drivers first?

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
8 Krypton

Re: Problem installing Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Advanced MB software on Studio Hybrid

The Audigy is only a software enhancement to the Integrated Audio.  If you ordered it with the optional Audigy then it should have already been installed.

You have to have the Integrated Audio drivers installed and working before you add the Audigy software enhancement. 

If it's not working correctly you should contact Dell support.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Dell Inspiron 15 - 5577 Laptop

Home Built Desktop PC with Gigabyte Designare Z390,  i7 8700K CPU

Windows 10 64 bit Pro and Windows 10 Insider Program Beta Versions. SSD drives. Cakewalk by BandLab and Studio One 4.6 Pro Recordng Studio Software.

Dell S2719DGF Monitor

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Bronze

Re: Problem installing Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Advanced MB software on Studio Hybrid

Thanks fireberd.  I did realize after posting that the software was already installed.
0 Kudos