Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

August 21st, 2000 14:00

Problems Problems Problems

Ok Dell, this is my second new computer from you guys in less then a month. Your Microsoft Works suite 2000 program won't work in the new one you sent me. Worked well for 2 days, guess that was expected. Tried reloading the program from the disk pack, but after 15 minutes of loading I only get part of the program, the task launcher will not come up so that leaves me with WORD only. The program tells me to reload, well I have , about 10 times now.
Still no full program, and to top it off, I can't even get the total program off of my hard drive..so what's the solution....??? Question, do you guys build with spare PARTS ..I'm about ready to send this one back also.

First one would not load the programs back in after a format, no format done this time. Im worried about doing a system recovery after my last experience with your recovery disk...

1.1K Posts

August 22nd, 2000 01:00

RGuillotte wrote:
- The program
- tells me to reload, well I have , about 10 times
- now.
- Still no full program, and to top it off, I can't
- even get the total program off of my hard drive

Could you please provide the exact syntax of the error message that you are getting? If your error message includes a Details button, I need you to click on it and provide the information included within, as well.

No Events found!