Highlighted
mgtraveler51
1 Copper

Purchase of a new Dell XSP 8900 with Windows 7 Pro operating system

Dear sirs

i AM READY “now” TO BUY A windows 7 Pro XPS on sale?  The last one I bought was ABOUT 16 month ago and it as an XPS 8700.  IT HAS BEEN FIELD TESTED BY MY 13/14 YEAR gRANDSON AND HAS PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE OF THESE UNITS ON CLEARANCE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  You originally quoted me one of these units at $814 on the 11th of July. You also said that you had some leeway in being able to lower that price.. I'm ready to buy one today if you could lower the quote to $775 inclusive of Tax.

VERY SINCERELY

MICHAEL C, Gordon

Post edited by Philip Yip to remove personal information.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
7- Thorium

RE: Purchase of a new Dell XSP 8900 with Windows 7 Pro operating system

This is a user-to-user forum and isn't the way to contact Dell. And, NEVER post personal info such as your account or phone numbers here. Edit your post to remove them right away.

If you want to purchase a PC, go to Dell's Shop page where you can pick the system you want or click the popup to chat with a Dell sales representative.

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I am not a Dell employee

0 Kudos
Philip_Yip
6 Indium

RE: Purchase of a new Dell XSP 8900 with Windows 7 Pro operating system

The deadline to purchase a system with Windows 7 Professional preinstalled is October 2016. Go to the main Dell site and click call or chat:

http://www.dell.com/

This will get you to sales:

I'm not too sure if they are being offered on the XPS range at the moment but they will be for sure on the OptiPlex range.

One thing that can also be done is to buy such a system with Windows 10 Pro preinstalled and exhibit downgrade rights to Windows 7 Professional using Dell branded Reinstallation Media.

Dr Philip Yip
Tech Enthusiast and Author of the Unofficial Dell Windows Reinstallation Guide

Windows FAQs and OEM Downloads

#IDoNotWorkFor Dell
0 Kudos