Highlighted
Not applicable

Return labels

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but I need an answer from someone. I was sent 2 memory cards and I only wanted one.  And I was online with a sales person and I wanted one keyboard because the other one didn't work and they sent me two. Neither of them will work with my computer. So today after being on the phone with tech support for over three hours and being hung up on once I told them just to send me 3 return labels. But they only sent two, so my question is can I use the same label on the other keyboard box or do I need to get them to send me another one. I told them I needed three because I had three boxes to return. Can someone please help I want to send these back tomorrow. Thanks Connie

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
5 Iridium

Re: Return labels

I'd just stick the memory card(s) in with one of the keyboards Connie, and include a note with it, explaining why you've done it/had to do it emoticon.Wink.title

From experience, I've found that:   “Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder”!!

XPS M1730:

Smoke Grey Magnesium Alloy Chassis - with White LED Backlights
17" UltraSharp WUXGA Widescreen TFT (1920 x 1200) with TrueLife
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9300 @ 2.50GHz (800 MHz FSB, 4MB L2 cache)
4GB (2x 2GB) Patriot Signature PC2-5400 @ 667MHz
DUAL 512MB Nvidia 8800M GTX cards in SLi + 128MB Ageia PhysX
640GB SATA II (2x 320GB WD Scorpio Black 7200rpm)
8x Super-Multi DVD±RW
Creative X-Fi Notebook (ExpressCard) + Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II
Integrated 2MP Webcam
Dell Wireless 355 Bluetooth 2.0 Module
Intel Next-Gen Wireless-N Mini-Card
TV Tuner and Dell Travel Remote Control
4-in-1 Flash Card Reader (SSD/MMC/MS Pro/xD)

230W AC Adapter / 9-cell Lithium-Ion Battery

Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Return labels

Thanks for the reply but I had to call again this morning and explained again the problem and they sent me another label. I took all the stuff to the UPS drop off so now its out of my hands. But thanks for the reply. emoticon.Smile.title