1 Nickel

Switches at Bottom of Inspiron 23 (5348)

I just got an Inspiron 5348 23" all in one, and I notice that there are two small switches at the bottom corners of the monitor, near the speakers. They move left and right, much like the webcam cover at the top. Any idea what these are? They're not listed on the schematic in the quick start guide.


0 Kudos
1 Reply
6 Indium

RE: Switches at Bottom of Inspiron 23 (5348)

When all else fails, read the manual. emoticon.Stickouttongue.title

Those "switches" are latches to unlock the back cover so it can be removed from the system (see page 21).


   Forum Member since 2004
   I am not a Dell employee

0 Kudos