Highlighted
ksnyder662
1 Copper

Upgrading Graphics Card - Dell Inspiron 620

Hello! As the title states I have an Inspiron 620 and I'm looking to upgrade the graphics card to something that will give me good frame rates in World of Warcraft (40-60+). I just upgraded the power supply (I now have an EVGA 600w) and I also have 8 GB of RAM with an Intel Core i5-2320 @ 3.30 GHz processor. Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: Upgrading Graphics Card - Dell Inspiron 620

Hi Ksnyder662

Thanks for writing to us.

Below are the card that we tested by Dell and are sure to work. If any of these fit the need, you can go ahead.

NVIDIA® GeForce® GT420.

AMD Radeon HD 6450.

AMD Radeon HD 6670.

But also keeping in mind you have upgraded the power source which a third party power source and also the 600W is not tested by Dell, so not sure if it will conflict with the graphics card upgrade.

Do provide us your system tag#, email address and name via private message,by clicking on my name in blue and then select send a private message

We might be risking the system with these many non-tried upgrades. Though we have few of our customer who tried the same, for few it worked like charm, for few there was little to no luck.

Regards

DELL-Hemalatha P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos

RE: Upgrading Graphics Card - Dell Inspiron 620

Hi should you have any questions do give us a shout.

DELL-Hemalatha P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos