javedlasi
1 Copper

Vostro Mini tower beep twice with blue power light

My Vostro 200 mini tower wont boot. It beep twice in infinite loop. I tried reinstalling RAM, tried another RAM without any fix. If I remove RAM it wont change the beep style.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

RE: Vostro Mini tower beep twice with blue power light

Hi Javedlasi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

We have gone through the issue reported on our dell tower and understand that the system is not posting and gives two beeps.

As mentioned above you have checked with known good memory, but issue is same and beeps pattern remains the same, also when removed the beep pattern remains same.

Please help me understanding if the system power button color and if it is flickering or solid.

If you have encountered any other issue while using the system do let us know so that we can isolate the issue better.

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your email address.

Dell-Parnoshree C
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos
Drivers and Downloads
Driver order

0 Kudos

Dear Javedlasi,

We have not heard from you in the last 24 hours. We hope the issue reported by you has been addressed to your satisfaction. The case number for the current issue you reported is 947115491. If the issue is still unresolved or you have any other queries, feel free to respond so that we can assist you further. We would keep the case In Progress for the next 24 hours before archiving the same.

Have a great day!

Parnoshree C

Social Media Support

#IWork4Dell

Dell Support Videos 

Drivers and Downloads

Dell-Parnoshree C
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos
Drivers and Downloads
Driver order

0 Kudos
javedlasi
1 Copper

System Power light is SOLID BLUE without blink.

0 Kudos
9 Rhodium

If you've already tried multiple memory modules to no effect, it's the memory socket(s) that are bad - replace the mainboard.

0 Kudos

Hi Javedlasi,

Thank you for all the information and troubleshooting performed.

Please help me with your Name ,email address, phone number and Shipping address so that we can check your system warranty and model details to help you further.

Parnoshree.

Dell-Parnoshree C
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos
Drivers and Downloads
Driver order

0 Kudos

Dear Javedlasi,

We have not heard from you in the last 24 hours. We hope the issue reported by you has been addressed to your satisfaction. The case number for the current issue you reported is 947115491. If the issue is still unresolved or you have any other queries, feel free to respond so that we can assist you further. We would keep the case In Progress for the next 24 hours before archiving the same.

Have a great day!

Parnoshree.

Dell-Parnoshree C
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos
Drivers and Downloads
Driver order

0 Kudos