Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 15th, 2016 18:00

What is the highest praformance graphics card for dell dimension 2400

I have a bear bones dell dimension my aunt gave me it has a celeron cpu but I am planing on getting a pentium 4 3.06 ghz and  2 gb of ram. Must be under 100$ and i dont care if i can get a better pc i just want to play World of tanks at 30fps and for general web browsing

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

August 16th, 2016 23:00

Luigi99MX

The  VisionTek Radeon 7350 900608 512MB DDR3 PCI ATX Video Card specifications state this card, is shipped 2 x DVI to VGA adaptors, this would give you both the VGA and HDMI connectors.

Bev.

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

August 16th, 2016 08:00

I have a bear bones dell dimension my aunt gave me it has a celeron cpu but I am planing on getting a pentium 4 3.06 ghz and  2 gb of ram. Must be under 100$ and i dont care if i can get a better pc i just want to play World of tanks at 30fps and for general web browsing

Luigi99MX

The Dimension 2400, that was released in 2004, is an obsolete entry level PC, not a gaming system.

Only PCI graphics cards are supported, check out the following:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1UH4M58429

The requirements for playing World of Tanks, are here:

http://worldoftanks.com/en/content/guide/general/system-requirements/

Note the minimum requirement, is for a Dual core processor.

It should be fine for web browsing.

Bev.

3 Posts

August 16th, 2016 19:00

Shesagordies i understaind that the dell dimension 2400 is outdated but i know the pentium 4 cpu is capable of playing worls of tanks a firend of mine has done it with the same cpu and hypertheaded cpu can emulate a second core *sorry for spelling errors*.  Besides the point is there a virstion of that card with vga and or a hdmi port thanks. Accidentally put this post twice

3 Posts

August 16th, 2016 19:00

Shesagordies i understaind that the dell dimension 2400 is outdated but i know the pentium 4 cpu is capable of playing worls of tanks a firend of mine has done it with the same cpu and hypertheaded cpu can emulate a second core *sorry for spelling errors*.  Besides the point is there a virstion of that card with vga and or a hdmi port thanks

No Events found!