Highlighted
A.Dar
1 Nickel

Who do you complain if the DELL India Escalation Team fails to provide support

Could someone help me with the organisation structure at Dell Support India? I am guessing there are going to be levels of customer support, starting with a base team then an escalation team, right? Who do you write to if you are not satisfied with the DELL Escalation Team?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
8 Krypton

Re: Who do you complain if the DELL India Escalation Team fails to provide support

Could someone help me with the organisation structure at Dell Support India? I am guessing there are going to be levels of customer support, starting with a base team then an escalation team, right? Who do you write to if you are not satisfied with the DELL Escalation Team?

Have you tried this link,  Unresolved Issues, you can use that.

If my answer Was helpful?  Please let me know by clicking on the 'Did this answer your question' and clicking on the Yes button.  Thanks.

0 Kudos

Re: Who do you complain if the DELL India Escalation Team fails to provide support

Hi  A.Dar,

Welcome to the Community,

Apart from trying the link given by  RobinBredin,you can private message me your system service tag number.To private message click on my user name,click start conversation.

I will see if I can help you.

Thank You

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

You have to Go thru Dell INDIA's site to address Dell India issues.

Dell Also has Facebook and Twitter

Call 1-800-425-4026 or 080-2506-8026

Contact Dell Services

Dell Services Data Sheet

Dell Service Agreement

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues
here

I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.

The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating
Contact USA Technical Support

Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro

0 Kudos

This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with same issue or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                    

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community

0 Kudos