schlo
3 Argentium

logitech mouse acting up with WIN 7?

Hi, don't know if I'm in the right shop..but my logitech cordless MX700 mouse isn't working right with WIN 7??any help or new driver appreciated..Thanks

schlo

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Davet50
6 Indium

Re: logitech mouse acting up with WIN 7?

Looks like the latest and greatest driver HERE is for Vista Which will most likely work as most Vista drivers do.

Home Built Sandy Bridge P8P67 i7 2600k @ 4.5 GHz 8gigs GSkill Ripjaws. Corsair 800D Case and AX1200 Ps X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty pro PCIe Sound Card
Dell Studio XPS 1645  Window 10 Pro

Forum member since 2003

0 Kudos
schlo
3 Argentium

Thanks for the reply.I spent a long time at logitech site,and found nothing to help me? I searched many web sites and it may look like there is no support for my mx700? in WIN 7,,it only works as a 3 click mouse.Lost all the option menus when I went to win 7.You would thing MS would take into account all the different drivers needed for operations.I spent 2 days trying to get my AIO printer going in Vista,and more getting in going in WIN 7,,thank God for "Puggy one in Dell forum."

schlo

0 Kudos
schlo
3 Argentium

just heard back from Logitech engineer.they do not have drivers for win 7 as of yet..

schlo

0 Kudos
fishnbanjo
3 Argentium

I understand your frustration but the MX700 is a Legacy Item now since it debuted nearly 10 years ago and 64 bit OS was not a general public item, have you tried installing the software for Vista and telling W7 to run it in Vista Mode?

435T i7 975 3.3 GHz Extreme, 12 Gb RAM, 1.5 Tb SATA x 2 internal,Patriot Warp 256 Gb SSD quick release and 1.5 Tb eSATA drive  Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Blu-ray/HD-DVD/RW combo by LG and Blu-ray/RW, 1000/NIC and  Belkin N+  wireless, X-Fi Extreme Soundblaster, Hauppauge 2250 DTV Tuner card with Media Center remote, Bose Surround Sound 5.1 speakers, LifeCam VX 3000 VidCam, Logitech Wireless Desktop Kb and Performance MX Mouse, Bamboo Pen Tablet,  XFX ATi 5870 XXX Edition driving a Vizio 37" HDTV using  Optical Toslink from the X-Fi Extreme Sound Card, also have Pioneer SE-DIR 800C Wireless Dolby DTS Headphones

Black Alienware M17X Q9100 2.26 GHz Extreme, 320Gb HDD0 and 160Gb SSD1,Blu-Ray w/ DVD/RW, 8Gb RAM, WUXGA  Screen, ATI 4870 Crossfire-x,  Alienware TactX Mouse Windows 7 64 Professional.

0 Kudos
schlo
3 Argentium

thanks for the reply,I'm not very handy with changing things around,if I do, I cause more troble with my computer. I'll live with it or buy one that can work with win 7..thanks anyway

schlo

0 Kudos