Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 13th, 2009 11:00

Foxconn LS-36 Manual

Hello every one!

I am new here. I hope I will find answer to my problems. Looking for manual for Foxconn LS-36 motherboard ( Optiplex 270).  Problem with front panel connection . Another sites are heavy infested with viruses , no way to download . Maybe someone here point me to safe site , or have on hand that type manual .. please , please . Thank you.

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

April 13th, 2009 12:00

Dell uses Foxcon motherboards in many systems but all that I've seen are Dell custom OEM boards and not exactly like the "retail" Foxcon motheboards.  And, in many Dell's, the front panel connector to the motherboard is a custom Dell connector and is undocumented.

HERE is the Dell manual list.  You didn't mention if you have, A GX270 or an SX270 so I can't link you to the specific manual and what is available for the motherboard.

1 Message

May 26th, 2012 08:00

Merhaba benim iş yerinde 6 tane dell marka masa üstü bilgisayarım var ve bir tane server var benim bilgisayarlarımdan bir tanesinin anakartında sorun var modeli Foxconn LS-36 ve bilgisayarların garantisi bitmiş bu anakartı nerden bula bilirim dell servisinden bir fiyat önerisi ala bilirmiyim . ???

adres

ADMIN NOTE: Email ID removed per TOU policy>

No Events found!