Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 11th, 2009 15:00

Optiplex 210L Video Upgrade HELP !

First of all, i would like to say "Hello!" to all, `cause this is my first post!

Second of all, i would like to know which is the best video card i could put on my Optiplex 210L. I saw in the manual and inside my PC that it has a PCI-E slot, but it is a much smaller one than other PCI-E slots on other PCs. Searching on the internet, i found out that there are video card that could fit in my PCI-E slot, but it had only 256RAM and (worst of all) it was an ATI card. I want to find something that it has at least 512 RAM, cause i want to make my PC a gaming one. I want to play GTA IV, NFS Undercover, Timeshift, and other games that require a very good video card.

Third of all, CAN ANY ONE HELP ME ?

Best regards, Alex!

3.7K Posts

January 12th, 2009 04:00

Hi Alex, You did not say wither you have the Mini Tower Computer or the desktop computer. There is not a big selection for the PCIe x1 graphics cards HERE, all the big caeds are 256MB in total. Had a look for the PCI based graphics cards that you could use in your PCI slots, and there not much better, see HERE.

2 Posts

January 13th, 2009 02:00

God moring Robin, cause here is morning right now.

Thnk you for helping me, but those are weak cards. I have the mini tower version of Optiplex 210L. Can you give me a link of any cards at 512 RAM that can go on my PC ? I found a few days ago an ATI X1050 (or something like that) on 256RAM.  [:'(]

I want a GAMING video card, but i feel like my chances are very low.

Best regrds, Alex.

3.7K Posts

January 13th, 2009 02:00

Hi alexsqq, Dug out this card HERE, they are all 256MB of ram. The other cards are not bad, but, they are very dear to buy. see HERE.

1 Message

February 22nd, 2009 18:00

Hello

256 will be the highest you  can go. Dont look to upgrade this machine with much it really was not  manufactured for the purpose of upgrading. Sorry, but its junk. I have a back up computer that is the same one.....

No Events found!