Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 25th, 2004 21:00

PowerDVD Download

PowerDVD was recently accidentally uninstalled and I went through the support and it told me to put the CD in and reinstall it.  I meticulously saved everything a year ago when I bought the CD, and the PowerDVD CD did not come with the rest of the CD's.  It just isn't there.  Any advice on how I can get it back without buying something I already bought when I bought the computer?

408 Posts

April 27th, 2004 02:00

Call Dell tech support and ask them.  They will tell you which disk it is hidden in and can help you with the install (although I'm sure it's not needed in your case.)  I don't recall which disk it is on, but I have the same problem when I install Dell software because they tend to be tricky with where they put the software.

March 11th, 2012 20:00

tengo una dimension 9150 comprada a dell en 2006 le borre sin querer el software de Cyberlink Power DVD 8.2 y por mas que intento que dell me ayude ha sido imposible obtenerlo..... me mandan a la pagina de Cyberlink y ellos me mandan a comprarlo....esta es la unica manera de recuperar dicho software para poder ver peliculas en mi Computadora ????????

126 Posts

March 11th, 2012 22:00

did you try my dell downloads with login you use here and let it scan your service tag ,you sometimes have to be patient and try quite a lot before it allows you to download your suplied softwares a limited number times  smartsource.dell.com/.../Welcome.aspx

1 Message

January 25th, 2013 13:00

Apenas ingrese al foro, ya encontraste tu cyberlink, si no, avisame.

No Events found!