Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 31st, 2008 04:00

XPS 730 - Turtle Beach Head Phones

Those who have purchased this system, did you guys get Turtle Beach Head Phones with yours?

I didnt, I ordered the starter xps 730, they just gave me a mouse pad?  I was hopping since its a H2C system it might as well come with it, since we spent so much money on these systems....

Saw the head phones on HotHardware.com they gave them, but that system is more expensive then mine..

45 Posts

May 31st, 2008 09:00

Yer i got some and a tool kit and a hat and a folder and a poster, maybe u should cal dell u should have them. Chase em for it.

60 Posts

May 31st, 2008 18:00

I got those and the other bits and pieces too.

36 Posts

June 1st, 2008 15:00

Need Help......

Can someone please get me part numbers for these Gifts.....  Dell doesnt seem to find these iteams...

Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA2 6-channel Headphones
Dell XPS Mouse Pad
Dell XPS Beanie Cap
Dell XPS 2-in-1 Pen & Laser Pointer
Dell XPS Tool Kit

60 Posts

June 1st, 2008 17:00

rudboy00 - the "gift" collection came in one box with a part number of YX591. I don't have all the packaging from the individual contents but the poster's was 0FX018.

FYI I ordered in the UK so probably came from Ireland.

I know what you mean about paying so much money but the gift pack was a nice way for Dell to say "thank you for giving us all your dosh" :-)

Hope this helps.

36 Posts

June 2nd, 2008 17:00

Thanks for your help guys, but i need to find out the Part number for US, I gave them the part numbers Karl Provided, but they still cant figure it out.

Someone in US who has these iteams, please find me the part numbers for these iteams.....

No Events found!