Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

November 30th, 2006 19:00

dell dimension 2350 ethernet drivers .... help me get them please

Hi all

i am new to this site i am after the ethernet drivers for my desktop pc its a dell dimension 2350 running on windows xp home edition..

i had big probs with my pc and had to have it formatted but the ethernet drivers have not loaded any simple advice please as i dont know very much if any thing about computers

thanks in advance

simon

19 Posts

If you have the Dimension resource CD that came with your dell all the drivers you will need are on that CD

If not download them from the dell support site all the drivers you will need are out there for you to download.

11 Posts

wow this site is great, thanks very much for your very quick help on this,

my mate at work formatted my pc and loaded all the discs back onto it but the ethernet would not work, i did look at the link you said about should i try both of them or what?? sorry i am not up on computers

thanks again

regards simon  

4.4K Posts

Just the first one is necessary.  Did your mate install the chipset driver too?  If not, the network driver may not work, but give it a try and report back.

If you do need the chipset driver, here it is:

Message Edited by europa303 on 11-30-200605:00 PM

11 Posts

December 1st, 2006 18:00

many thanks for that i will do as you suggest and get back and let you know

thanks again

simon

11 Posts

December 1st, 2006 19:00

wow this is fantastic

BIG BIG THANKS working just great now Kevinh628  and europa303 many thanks for your quick and spot on advice

regards simon

4.4K Posts

December 1st, 2006 22:00

Cheers!

July 12th, 2012 09:00

Hi all

i am new to this site i am after the ethernet drivers for my desktop pc its a dell dimension 2350 running on windows xp home edition..

i had big probs with my pc and had to have it formatted but the ethernet drivers have not loaded any simple advice please as i dont know very much if any thing about computers

thanks in advance

simon

No Events found!