Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 4th, 2009 16:00

display drivers problem Dell Studio 540

Hi Folks, does anyone have the same problem with the one i have? My dell studion 540 freezes all the time and restart itself after displaying a blue screen with an error message aboht the display adapter drivers. hope you will be able to assist. Already re-installed the OS about 3 times

January 4th, 2009 16:00

Hi Folks, does anyone have the same problem with the one i have? My dell studion 540 freezes all the time and restart itself after displaying a blue screen with an error message aboht the display adapter drivers. hope you will be able to assist. Already re-installed the OS about 3 times

If you had this computer less than a year, just call Dell in getting this computer exchanged. ^^

2 Posts

January 4th, 2009 17:00

yeah the computer is about 4 month now and i already logged a call with them before and they tried to resolved ti but the problem is still persisting. I have written to them again and will see how they take it this time

January 6th, 2013 13:00

I have the same problem.I hae tried reinstalling the os,also made sure drivers were up to date.

My computer is 3 years old and this problem started about 6 months ago.

Any help would be appreciated. This problem has upset me so much,I am looking at hp's now.I love Dell and their product but

I dont think it's fair to the coustomer to have this problem.I have seen this same problem a few times already listed.

Thank You

6 Professor

• 

8.8K Posts

January 6th, 2013 15:00

Which OS? And what video hardware? Is a discrete graphics card installed, or is in the onboard video?

No Events found!