Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 31st, 2010 00:00

technical support

I have purchased a Dell Studio XPS. I have been on the phone on hold listening to the stupid music for over an hour and i AM STILL WAITING. IS THIS THE WAY YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS. Don't you think you charge enough and make enough money to staff your technical support. You should be ashanmed of yourselves. I have only had this PC for less than a week and i am seriously considering returning it and getting a PC other than Dell. You should be totally ashamed of yourselves. Your servise SUCKS . I hope enough people get disgusted enough with your technical support unavailability that you go completely out of business I am disgusted it isn now 1:45 in the mornin.

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

March 31st, 2010 04:00

This is a users helping users, we are not Dell employees.  We can comiserate with you over your problems but we can't do anything about it.

As this is a users helping users and you have a problem, post the PC Model Number, Operating System and problem, in the appropriate forum section and maybe someone can help you and you won't have to deal with Dell support.  (e.g. this is for Desktop Audio problems, there are other Desktop hardware sections and there are Laptop hardware sections, there are software sections, etc).  Unfortunately it's another Dell "gotcha" on this as they are migrating to a new forum system after today and the new system won't be available for posting until next Monday evening.

468 Posts

April 8th, 2010 13:00

I would suggest taking it back...

No Events found!