Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

2 Posts

February 18th, 2020 13:00

Additional mock exams for practice

I'm on my way to get my second certification and just failed the exam (by one question!).

I really miss some sort of mock q/a to evaluate myself before applying for the exam to see which parts I must dig in deeper or review, since you don't see this until you answer some questions.

I know there's a practice exam provided by dell with the same 60 questions rotating in a random way, but I'd like to know if there's that option anyway, just to know when one is ready to pay the exam fee and get evaluated: Even though I can get a sense of which areas I must review before retaking the exam, since the report sheet tells you the percents of failure in each area: Wouldn't want to try again without making sure I'm ready. A way to self-evaluate would be very helpful.

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

February 19th, 2020 05:00

Hello JonAnder83,

I'm sorry to hear that you missed by only one point. 

Could you please send a message to me directly with your full name, email, exam title? I will get back to you with some suggestions.

Thank you for your post and we will consider that why to display our practice test. 

Best,

Naomi

@IWork4Dell   

3 Posts

March 4th, 2020 04:00

Hi Jon & Naomi,

Thanks for your comments.  I think I'm having a similar issue - I'm studying for the DEA-7TT2 associate data analyst paper, and would really like to have a question-bank/some sample questions that I can work through as part of my preparation.  I'm learning in conjunction with a BCS Apprenticeship scheme, but my training providers are saying that I should just use the textbook and do the practice test, but I'm not quite ready to do the 'timed' test yet.  I need a bit of warming-up first!

I'm wary of some of the paid-for practice materials available online, as I'd rather go for the genuine article to make sure the questions are relevant for the course. 

If you have any suggestions on these, I'd be most grateful!  Many thanks,

Angela

3 Posts

March 4th, 2020 04:00

Sorry, I forgot to ask in the last comment: Naomi, do you have an e-mail address or link by which I could get in touch with you as well, (as suggested to Jon), please?

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

March 4th, 2020 08:00

Hello Angela,

Here are our exam description and practice test links

https://education.dellemc.com/content/dam/dell-emc/documents/en-us/DEA-7TT2_Associate-Data_Science_and_Big_Data_Analytics_v2_Exam.pdf

https://secure.testcraft.com/emc/assess.aspx?aid=MR-1DP-DEA7TT2-2018Q1&apass=ASODASCBGDAANYV2 

We do not provide the question backs or the paper study martials, our rerecorded courses are on an exam description.

Regards,

Naomi  

3 Posts

March 5th, 2020 08:00

Thanks Naomi

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

March 5th, 2020 10:00

You're welcome... Good luck to you! 

Naomi 

#IWork4Dell

March 9th, 2020 05:00

Hi Naomi.

Just writing back to let you know I've passed the exam (a week ago)

Thanks for your help!

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

March 9th, 2020 08:00

Congratulations to you!!!   

Thank you for let us know!! 

Best,

Naomi

#IWork4Dell

No Events found!