Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

265 Posts

October 25th, 2017 11:00

Artificial Intelligence to Redefine Business

Artificial Intelligence (AI) and smart systems help retailers and various business sectors understand customer interest and buying habits and target them effectively to increase productivity and profit.

In this Knowledge Sharing article, Raksha Nayak describes how, by relying on Artificial intelligence, retailers can employ in-depth techniques to gain a deep understanding of consumers and their buying trends through sources such as social media, browsing habits and purchase history to maximize customers’ spending, encourage customer loyalty and gain enormous values.

Read full article here.

3 Posts

March 26th, 2021 03:00

The link doesn't work anymore, but I think it was what I was looking for. I see many companies propose AI development  and implementation services , and I was looking for reasons why it worth it.

Community Manager

• 

156 Posts

March 26th, 2021 03:00

Hi geekster, 

Here is the link to the article you are looking for =

Develop Essential Skills from Analytical Methods and Techniques to AI/ML Phases and Software Frameworks.

Today, companies are at different stages with varying levels of maturity in their adoption and implementation of AI and we’ll likely only see the gaps between organizations grow in the coming years. We have created these courses with the goal of helping users become experts in data analytics and innovation while addressing the gap in AI and data literacy skills. 

Thank you, 

Geeta

(edited)

3 Posts

March 26th, 2021 05:00

Oh, thank you very much! 

No Events found!