Highlighted
minksg
3 Cadmium

Community Roundup - Week Ending January 29, 2010

Its finally the end of the week, and that means its time for another community roundup.

I tried to write this on Friday, but I just ran out of steam. This week I participated in one of the expert exam writing workshops. I was locked in a classroom with other EMC Education subject matter experts as well as some EMC field experts. We were working hard writing a test worthy of an expert level distinction.

If you've ever been in one of these workshops, you know the hard thing is coming up with distractors - answers that are absolutely wrong but sound like they could be right if you haven't studied. I always learn so much because of the intense back and forth when we're discussing these distractors. We also fight pretty hard for what we feel are unfair demands on the test takers.If you haven't been part of one of these workshops, what are you waiting for? Check out this list of upcoming exams in the Proven Professionals ONLY community, maybe you could be in the next workshop!

We also saw some more exam changes announced. We're keeping track of all these discussions in this document. Is this helpful to you?

Candace is looking for Proven Professionals who are willing to be videoed about their experiences. Can you help her?

Thanks to everyone who has participated so far in the 4th Annual Managing Storage Survey. If you haven't already taken the survey here's the link! If you've already taken it, send it to a colleague! Remember, anyone who manages IT or is an IT professional (and doesn't work for EMC) is eligible for this survey. Heck, you don't even have to be an EMC customer!

And someone in the Proven Professionals ONLY community has kicked off the EMC World thread for this year. Will you be there? Check in here!

That's it for this week. Please leave a comment if I left out something important, or if you have a suggestion for next week.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos