Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 30th, 2013 04:00

E20-026 - EMCDCA completed

Hi ,

Today i have competed the E20-026 Exam . I am planning to do Datadomain certification. I found now DD exam is availble only for Implementation track. Sice my company is not velocity partener I hope i am not eligible for that . Can you please guide me if any certification track is availble for DD.

Curiosity to know how may people completed the E20-026.

Thanks

sathish

TCS

46 Posts

January 2nd, 2014 04:00

Hi Sathish,

Congratulations on passing the exam!!

On the Data Domain certification exam, it can be taken regardless of your company partner status.

Also, I would like to let you know that EMCDCA track is one of the most popular certification track.

Thanks

Varun

5 Posts

April 10th, 2014 01:00

hi sathinath,

you had review for E20-026, if i'm planning to learn by myself , please tell me where to find related resource materials for it?

thans

5 Posts

April 10th, 2014 01:00

Hi varunsharma,

According to your reply, although my company is not a customer or partner for EMC, i also take EMCSA, TA, PE, IE exam?

Thanks

633 Posts

April 10th, 2014 06:00

While anyone can take certification exams that align to tracks for Customers, Partners, or Employees, unless you have the correct affiliation, you will not be able to order the training recommended for these exams.

5 Posts

April 15th, 2014 23:00

Thanks for your reply!

haw-haw , if i enroll on affiliation column by lying about some customer company name, can this really work ?

633 Posts

April 16th, 2014 07:00

You would need a customer, partner, or employee account in order to register for the training. Simply entering a false company name on your account would not suffice.

No Events found!