Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 26th, 2009 23:00

E20-361

AnyOne has been done the NAS IE exam or NAS expert

82 Posts

August 28th, 2009 07:00

I am one of the community managers, and not on the Proven track, but..... are you planning on taking these two exams in the near future? Do you have a specific question or are you looking for an opinion on how to prepare for these, or the level of difficulty? Please provide a bit more detail and I think people who have experience with this will reach out to you.

Thanks for the posting.

Charles

community manager

4 Posts

August 30th, 2009 22:00

Hi,

I have done the NAS IE exam and now i want to take the NAS expert Exam, So i need the guide line how to prepare the NAS Expert Exam, Which Documantation i will use for that..

Thanks

Awais

452 Posts

August 31st, 2009 06:00

Hello Awais,

For information on any track in the EMC Proven Profesional Program, please log on to our education portal.  Select the certification framework and the track that you are pursuing.

Click on the Expert certification you wish to pursue within the track, IE NAS Expert, and click on the exam description column.  You'll then see the exam description and also the list of recommended study materials.

Some of our certification tracks require log-in access; please let us know if you find what you need.

4 Posts

August 31st, 2009 22:00

Hi,

Thanks, i have visited the EMC education site but NAS Expert ILT is available, so right now it is not possible to go for that training, Recently i have done the NAS PE training in Germany, can you provide me any soft documantation..

Reagrds

Awais

452 Posts

September 1st, 2009 07:00

Hello Awais,

Our Expert level certifications usually deliver hands-on activities or scenario-based activities (that's why the classes are offered as ILTs).  The class materials are not available separately, reviewing the exam description in the link I previously provided will detail the topic areas tested.  I'd encourage you to take the class as it will help to prepare you for the exam.

4 Posts

September 3rd, 2009 22:00

any one has passed the NAS Expert Exam.......

82 Posts

September 9th, 2009 10:00

Hi,

we are asking the curriculum managers here about your questions and situation. I think there is a short-term issue about helping you with your immediate need to find an alternative to ILT classes for this expert level exam, and there there is a longer-term issue of how we (hopefully) can address situations where ILTs are not always the best way to deliver the learning content. Would you classify yourself as a partner or a customer of EMC?

Regards,

Charles, Community Manager

No Events found!