Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 9th, 2011 14:00

EMC Cloud Architect Certification – My Training and Exam Experience

Hi

I wrote a blog post about my experience with EMCCA Video Instructor Led Training and with the exam.

edit missing link: http://fojta.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/emc-cloud-architect-certification-%e2%80%93-training-and-exam-experience/

Tomas

37 Posts

August 9th, 2011 14:00

I'd be interested in reading it.  Where might I find it?

86 Posts

August 11th, 2011 10:00

Hi Tomas!  Congratulations on achieving your Cloud Architect certification!  And thank you for sharing your experience on how you prepared for the exam.  Your feedback on how you used the practice exam and video ILT provides a great perspective for others looking to achieve this certification.

Has anyone else had a similar experience with either a video ILT or practice exam?

1 Message

April 12th, 2012 17:00

Yes, I also believe the Video ILTs are superb. I had recently done my Cloud Architect certification. Earlier, I had taken the Cloud Infrastructure and Services   VILT & exam which helped me to build my fundamental with Cloud Technology.

The practice exams helped me to build my confidence before I appreared for real exam.

3 Posts

October 12th, 2012 06:00

hi i am new to emc certification i am pursuing my masters in virtulization , i am interrested to be cloud architect could you guide me plz

408 Posts

October 14th, 2012 16:00

Hello - welcome to the community!

Please see our reply here.

No Events found!