DAG4
2 Bronze

Re: EMC Proven Professional EMCDCA exam

Jump to solution

If you explain your situation to the EMCProvenHelpDesk@emc.com they might be able to address the voucher issue.

Highlighted
AnkitMehta
4 Beryllium

Jump to solution

Hi Denis,

I have emailed EMCProvenHelpDesk@emc.com a month back with the similar type of issue (Not CalC related but questions related but its been month that I have not got any update! Could you please, look in to that?! If answers for the exams are incorrect and the Questions are repeating, it can't be students fault! This is the reference number I have received from the Help Desk: ref:_00D70JrBz._50070TvrXR:ref

Ankit

0 Kudos
DAG4
2 Bronze

Jump to solution

I will follow up. I am out of the office the next two days so it will be next week.

0 Kudos
AnkitMehta
4 Beryllium

Jump to solution

Appreciate your help! I will look forward hearing from you next week.

0 Kudos
double007
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Thanks. I have sent off an email and shall await their response.

0 Kudos
AnkitMehta
4 Beryllium

Jump to solution

Dennis,

Update:

I was contacted by Leah. He informed, he had  CLARiiON subject matter expert (SME) verify the issue(s) you raised. SME did in fact discover two questions that were variants of one another. This issue is now being corrected. EMC should have the corrections to the 611 exam made and re-published within the next couple of weeks in the event if I want to re-take the exam. (Which I do)

So if any one is planning for 611, it would be wise to wait for at least 2-3 weeks.

Ankit

0 Kudos
double007
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Just an update.  I am happy and delighted to say that I re-took the exam and passed.  The Calc was enabled and EMC threw some vouchers in for me.  So well done EMC and those who contributed to this post. Speedy resolution.

NEXT - Cloud Architect...........

DGraci
3 Argentium

Jump to solution

Congratulations double007!!

0 Kudos