Highlighted
Ashwi
2 Iron

EMC World 2012

Hi EMC,

Firstly, I like the concept of Knowledge Sharing and many of the past articles have been helpful to me - personally.

In the light of this, am keen to contribute and particpate in the  - EMC Proven Professional Knowledge Sharing Competition for EMC World 2012.

If I could be guided as regard the process for the same, it shall be generous indeed.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghav

PS: Kindly shoot a mail to my powerlink id - raghavendra.a@ps.net

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ddProven
3 Argentium

Re: EMC World 2012

Hello -

As you already know Knowledge Sharing is a platform for you to share your expertise, unique deployments, best practices or any relevant topic of your interest. Written exclusively by EMC Proven Professionals, anyone can learn from our Knowledge Sharing articles and webcasts.

The official EMC Proven Professional Knowledge Sharing Program competition starts in September/October each year however certified EMC Proven Professional’s can submit articles during July, August and September by sending their completed article directly to dawn.dinkoski@emc.com.

Please use this link to review the Rules and Regulations and review the attached document for the recommended 2011 Article Best Practices.

If your article is chosen to be part of the following years competition you will then be asked to complete the interest form, submit an abstract and complete the Copyright Form.

If you are not a certified Proven Professional then take the next step, and get certified! You, too, can publish your work, receive industry recognition, become eligible for a free pass to EMC World or perhaps win one of the cash prizes. Click here for more information https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-8099

Good Luck, Dawn

0 Kudos