Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 16th, 2015 22:00

EMC partner Certification Transcript !!

Hi Team,

Today I finished this exam , how can I get the transcript for this completed exam . kindly advise me, much appreciated your kind support and helps , i am looking for the EMC Certification for this completed exam . kindly pls advice me to get this EMC certificate .

exam.JPG.jpg

633 Posts

June 26th, 2015 06:00

Please refer to the answer on this thread: Partner Engineer Free Certification

3 Posts

August 6th, 2018 11:00

Thanks Kate for the info,

is it possible to get official transcript that list all of the courses taken from DELL-EMC or letters of compeletion of each course?

How to request that ?

Regards,

633 Posts

August 6th, 2018 12:00

Hi Hamzah Sulail, you should be able to get this information in your CertTracker Account. You can access it here: Manage Your Dell Certified Credentials

3 Posts

August 6th, 2018 13:00

Yes , I have access to the certifications, but I have taken courses without certifications, I need a letter of course attendance for the DELL EMC courses.

408 Posts

August 6th, 2018 14:00

Hi Hamzah, you can request a course certificate here

633 Posts

August 7th, 2018 09:00

Hi Hamzah Sulail, if you log in to your education.emc.com account, and click on "My Account" in the top right corner. From that menu, click on "My Training" and you should see a transcript of all your courses.

3 Posts

August 12th, 2018 13:00

Thanks Kate for your help,

As a previous employee, I just need to merge my education account that has all the courses listed with personal email so I can have a record for the courses that I have taken.

I have opened a case with the education support, but I did not receieve a resolution to my case.

I greatly appreciate your support.

Thanks

633 Posts

August 13th, 2018 10:00

Hi Hamzah,

This issue does need to be tackled by the Support Team. If you've opened up a ticket with them, that's the right way to go. You'll need to follow up with them on this issue. Good luck!

No Events found!