Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 8th, 2015 18:00

EMCPP Knowledge Sharing Competition 2016

Have you been checking for the announcement of this year's launch?  Interested in participating in this, our 10th year of Knowledge Sharing?

We are gearing up for a few exciting changes and will be launching this year's competition in a few weeks. Want to be sure you don't miss the announcement? Follow this thread and we'll post an update as we get closer to the launch date.

In the meantime....let the inspiration begin!

For those of you wondering what the heck this is all about; check out our Knowledge Sharing FAQ here.

408 Posts

October 29th, 2015 10:00

Hello Authors...thank you for your patience as we work out a few exciting details. We should have more details regarding the 2016 competition shortly. Stay Tuned!!

35 Posts

November 2nd, 2015 04:00

Hello Debi, I guess we didn't get information on our e-mails.

408 Posts

November 2nd, 2015 18:00

Hi Mohamed, my sincere apologies if I have missed replying to one of your emails. We are a bit delayed launching the 2016 EMCPP Knowledge Sharing competition. We hope to have information out to the community in the next few weeks.

Right now, we plan to follow the same communication procedures as in previous years; all EMC Proven Professionals will receive an email to the email address listed in their CertTracker account and an announcement will be posted here in the community.

We know folks are eagerly awaiting details and we sincerely apologize for this delay. Know that we are working hard to make our 10th year one to remember!

No Events found!