Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 18th, 2010 07:00

Hi All, I am new to this site and would request you to guide me any E20-001 tutorial/study guide available. Thank in advance.

Hi All, I am new to this site and would request you to guide me any E20-001 tutorial/study guide available. Thank in advance.

452 Posts

January 18th, 2010 08:00

Hello, and welcome to the EMC Proven Professional Community!

The Information Storage Management course, E20-001, is available in a variety of formats. You can complete  Instructor-led training (ILY), or order Video ILTs so you can replay segments as you need.  Here is course purchase info.

One great resources on the page is the E20-001 exam description.  Here is a link to those resources. When you're ready to test your knowledge, go through each item and explain the concept as fully as you can.  Once you've done that, go on to take the free practice test at the same link.  That test won't guarantee that you'll pass the exam, but it will provide feedback on what areas you may want to focus on before taking the exam.

We also have our Information Storage and Management Book.  The book is a valuable reference, and also supports your preparation for the exam.  It just became available on Kindle, too!

Please review the information at these links, and be sure to let me know if I can provide additional help (and be sure to let us know when you've achieved your certification!).

2 Posts

January 18th, 2010 08:00

Thanks Alot Michelle!!!
No Events found!