Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 2nd, 2014 10:00

Information regarding certification path

I'm currently working in service management. I have completed my ccna in routing and switching and am looking forward to learn and work on data center/storage technology. Could someone please suggest me an emc certification to start with?
Also I don't work for emc^2 or any partner, how would i be able to avail training?

I'm based out of Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Koushik

46 Posts

January 3rd, 2014 00:00

Hi Koushik,

Welcome to Proven Professional community!

As you are CCNA certified individual and looking to move towards storage/data center technology area. I would highly recommend you to go for EMCDCA track (Data Center Architect). It is a 'open' curriculum which is applicable to any vendor environment.You can start with EMCISA (Information Storage and Management v2) and move on to Enterprise Storage Networking. Please refer to the link here for more details. For certification track click here.

You can start preparing for ISM certification from our ISM Book available on Flipkart.com and Amazon.in

Thanks

Varun

January 3rd, 2014 08:00

Hi Varun,

Thanks a lot.

633 Posts

January 29th, 2014 09:00

To schedule an exam, you should visit the Pearson VUE site here: EMC Testing with Pearson VUE. You will need to purchase an exam voucher; these cost $200 USD.

We understand that you are asking other Proven Professionals for advice on study materials but it is important to note EMC takes exam security very seriously. Section 7.2 of the EMC Proven Professional Policies and Guidelines details appropriate vs. inappropriate study materials and this post by Denis Garcia provides more information regarding the measures EMC takes to ensure the integrity of our exams.  Obtaining materials from "exam dump" sites can put your certification at risk.

January 29th, 2014 09:00

Hi Varun,

Will you please tell me, from where should I register for the examination ?

And also tell me the Certification cost for e10-001 exam.

You can also mail me the documents or Dumps about the same on rainin.26@gmail.com .

Thanks,

February 4th, 2014 22:00

Hi Kate,

Thanks for your advice.

March 20th, 2014 07:00

Hi All,

I am Working as a Backup  Admin on Legato Networker for last 1 Year & planning for the ISMV2.

Also want to ask, how the RED HAT certificaton will impact on my Profile?

No Events found!