Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 26th, 2009 02:00

Navisphere Manager Simulator

Dear All,

I was looking for the "Navisphere Manager Simulator" & "Control Centre Simulator"

If anyone has any informationa about it...please help me in getting it.

Thanks,

Javy.

30 Posts

May 28th, 2009 14:00

Hi Javy,

Both simulators are available to EMC employees on our education website, for customers and partners the only way to get the simulator is through ordering the training. The Navisphere simulator is packaged with the CLARiiON Foundations course and CLARiiON Host Integration and Management VideoILT. The ControlCenter simulator has not been updated since ControlCenter v5.2 but is still available with the COntrolCenter v5.2 Management Video-ILT.

June 4th, 2009 07:00

I am sorry, its available for partners.

30 Posts

The simulator is only available to Partners and EMC Employees through Powerlink. I just checked and the Demos menu option is not visible in the customer view.

Regards,

Simon Welham

Hello Javy,

If you are a customer, you should be able to download Navisphere Manager Simulator from " Home > Products > Software E-O > Navisphere Management Suite > Demos" in powerlink.

I didnt come across ECC simulator till now.

regards,

Jagan M Reddy

Message was edited by: JaganReddy

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

September 15th, 2010 14:00

There doesn't seem to be any simulator posted.  Has it been taken down?

8 Posts

September 16th, 2010 01:00

Hello, Eremuck

You can find Navisphere Manager Simulator in Learning Aids

https://education.emc.com/ISMbook/default.aspx

I don't know if you have legal right to use it, but at least any person that bought ISM book have access to this materials, I hope that you as EMC employee too -)

All the best,

Evgeniy

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

September 16th, 2010 11:00

Thanks.  I looked under Section 1 / Simulators and downloaded the Navi simulator.  It looks like it's the old Navi simulator, not Unisphere.  Do you have something with the newest Unisphere?

No Events found!