javy_ncb
1 Copper

Navisphere Manager Simulator

Dear All,

I was looking for the "Navisphere Manager Simulator" & "Control Centre Simulator"

If anyone has any informationa about it...please help me in getting it.

Thanks,

Javy.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
SWproven
2 Bronze

Re: Navisphere Manager Simulator

Hi Javy,

Both simulators are available to EMC employees on our education website, for customers and partners the only way to get the simulator is through ordering the training. The Navisphere simulator is packaged with the CLARiiON Foundations course and CLARiiON Host Integration and Management VideoILT. The ControlCenter simulator has not been updated since ControlCenter v5.2 but is still available with the COntrolCenter v5.2 Management Video-ILT.

0 Kudos
JaganReddy1
1 Copper

Hello Javy,

If you are a customer, you should be able to download Navisphere Manager Simulator from " Home > Products > Software E-O > Navisphere Management Suite > Demos" in powerlink.

I didnt come across ECC simulator till now.

regards,

Jagan M Reddy

Message was edited by: JaganReddy

0 Kudos
SWproven
2 Bronze

The simulator is only available to Partners and EMC Employees through Powerlink. I just checked and the Demos menu option is not visible in the customer view.

Regards,

Simon Welham

0 Kudos
JaganReddy1
1 Copper

I am sorry, its available for partners.

0 Kudos
Eremuck
1 Copper

There doesn't seem to be any simulator posted.  Has it been taken down?

0 Kudos
EvgeniySh
1 Copper

Hello, Eremuck

You can find Navisphere Manager Simulator in Learning Aids

https://education.emc.com/ISMbook/default.aspx

I don't know if you have legal right to use it, but at least any person that bought ISM book have access to this materials, I hope that you as EMC employee too -)

All the best,

Evgeniy

0 Kudos
Eremuck
1 Copper

Thanks.  I looked under Section 1 / Simulators and downloaded the Navi simulator.  It looks like it's the old Navi simulator, not Unisphere.  Do you have something with the newest Unisphere?

0 Kudos