I am Happy I passed all the exams

What do you advise me to do now after passing the SE exams

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
minksg
3 Cadmium

Re: Need advice - what to do after passing SE Exams

Hi - I created a new thread for your last question, since it was a bit off topic from the orginal conversation. Let's see if folks have advice for you!

0 Kudos
DAG4
2 Bronze

Need a bit more information...

Are you looking for instructions on what you need to do to ensure you have achieved accreditation?

0 Kudos
SamiEMC
2 Iron

yes

0 Kudos
MDyne
1 Copper

Hi Sami:  I see that you have achieved all of the 2010 SE Accreditation offerings, congratulations on your achievement!

Youy should have received an email from EMC Education Services (EdServices@emc.com)  with a subject of "Congratulations! EMC Proven Professional Program Certificate" for each one of the five accreditations you earned.  This email contains a link to print out your eCertificate.

You can also check your status of any Accreditation or Certification you own via the CertTracker site: http://i7lp.integral7.com/emc.  If you have lost your password, the account recovery instructions are listed on the site.

The next step in your development path would be a Certification should you choose to continue on.  I would consult with your employer as Cedrtification training is not free and will require a much deeper investment of time & the test will be in a controlled environment.

If this isn't the answer you are looking for, please contact me at michael.dyne@emc.com.

0 Kudos
SamiEMC
2 Iron

Thanks MDyne

Yes received all the 5 certificates

Well yes thats the plan for sure

I may attend some vmware sales certificates now and later will check development path and follow

Regads

0 Kudos