Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

5 Posts

April 14th, 2020 11:00

New to Dell Certs and Accredidation

Hi I was hired by a Dell Solutions Partner and have been asked to start the process of getting certified.

I have never been Dell / EMC certified in anything. Microsoft, HP, Commvault, IBM I have and the process is very straight forward.

I have been given access to the Partner Portal and I am looking at the Partner Academy.

I was provided with four PDFs from 2019
data_domain_channel_sevices_deploy_enablement
idpa_channel_services_deploy_enablement
unity_channel_services_delpoy_enablement
vxrail_deploy_authorization_Enablement

I can't seem to understand where to get some clear information as to what to do. I can search on the training classes and find course info, cost, and time. I can purchase the training but I am unsure if this is what I need to get the Accreditation/Certification I have been asked to get.

I keep seeing info/links stating this site is so organized to guide me through what I need and keep me organized, but it seems to keep sending me in circles.

Does Dell have a person that can assist with getting me started on the right path?

Any help would be appreciated.

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

April 15th, 2020 05:00

Welcome to Dell Technologies LEDFOUR! 

I have a name from our partner team, so could you please send your business email and name via. personal message to me? 

Thank you,

Naomi

#IWork4Dell

5 Posts

May 5th, 2020 07:00

Sorry I did not respond I have started the DP4400 training and cert process. Thanks for the help.

Community Manager

• 

478 Posts

May 5th, 2020 14:00

No problem LEDFOUR! Good luck with your DP4400 training!   

Best,

Naomi

#IWork4Dell

4 Posts

November 28th, 2020 02:00

Hi Team and NSDame

Could you please help me on my 

I am unable to access dell partners program url with my tcs email id.

could you please check and provide me the access.

Also, I am planning to take DEA-2TT3 Associate exam. could you please share me the direct url for on-demand resources for this exam.

Thanks

Srinivas

No Events found!