Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 9th, 2010 12:00

Quick Poll: are you on Facebook

Quick mid-week poll: Are you on Facebook? Are you on a different social media site that you like better - if so what is it?

(Just for the record I am on Facebook).

Thanks!

131 Posts

February 9th, 2010 13:00

Definitely...  This day and age you don't exist unless you're on Facebook.

2.1K Posts

February 9th, 2010 13:00

Yes, I'm on Facebook. But I tend to use it primarily for non-work-related social interaction. The exception is the pages I subscribe to to get updates that I consume (but don't participate actively in). For example, I follow the StudioE page so that I can get announcements and cross postings of related blogs. I do have a few friends on there from here as well (or more specifically from the Support Forums), but we don't tend to talk work there :-)

546 Posts

February 10th, 2010 13:00

I do the same - I actually cut back some of my connections on facebook so it would be more social than work.

1 Message

February 17th, 2010 16:00

I created my profile at Facebook about 3 or 4 years, when it wasn't that bigger. I use it basically for social. I'm on Linked IN for business. Actually, for working during years to an Internet Service Provider I have profile at any social network you can imagine. lol

1 Message

February 17th, 2010 19:00

No I am not on Facebook, but my wife and kids are.  They keep telling me I should be, but after working on computers all day, the last thing I want to do is get on them at home.

33 Posts

February 18th, 2010 06:00

Yes - on Facebook for social and LinkedIn for professional.  I did join the EMC Proven Professional groups on both however.  Have reconnected with my high school friends on Facebook.  What a kick!!!  Many I have not talked to in 30 years.

546 Posts

February 19th, 2010 12:00

Interesting! I use FB for social reasons too, I wish I had been more restrictive with it early on. Oh well.

We have a Fan Page for Proven Professionals on Facebook. Please join and tell your friends!

39 Posts

March 4th, 2010 10:00

I'm on FB for my friends & family or those that I associate w/on regular basis.

I use LinkedIn for professional contacts and expanding my professional network.

I use Twitter to engage w/others in areas that interest me (Tech, video games, cooking, reading etc).

24 Posts

March 6th, 2010 02:00

Me also on facebook..id is anuj.ajju@gmail.com

100 Posts

July 26th, 2016 13:00

Yup!

No Events found!