Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 13th, 2008 17:00

Suggestions for this Community

Welcome to the Proven Professional Community. Once you've had a chance to visit the community and 2 sub-communities, we'd like to hear your feedback:

• What is here that will have you bookmark this page and return again?

• What is missing? What did you hope to find?

We appreciate your comments and look forward to bringing the best ideas to live. Thanks!

1 Message

November 24th, 2008 10:00

Thanks for the suggestion - the tips and tricks document and links should address your comment: https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-2099

Thanks Gina and Charles for creating a consolidated document with links to "How To"  documents to help people get started in the community.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 17th, 2008 07:00

One thing I have noticed from the various forums I have browsed is that rules/guidelines and how-tos are always placed in very obvious, easy to find areas. I see that the how-tos have a quick link from most pages, but the guidelines are not easily visible on most pages.

Once this community gets going, I think it would be nice to have subforums for different job titles, like TA, CE, IS, etc. allowing people who do the same job on different products to connect with each other for questions, or if someone in one field is looking for help from someone in another field, they can find answers easier.

Great job so far! Keep up the good work!

452 Posts

November 25th, 2008 08:00

As the community begins to grow, I'd like to see our EMC Proven Professional Knowledge Sharing authors host 'article clubs' (like a book club, but with the articles they've written).  That would be a great way to share their work with interested professionals.

546 Posts

November 25th, 2008 09:00

Michelle that is a great idea!

Have you written a KS article -- maybe you could go first.

452 Posts

November 25th, 2008 09:00

I haven't written an article, but I know lots of EMC Proven Professional Knowledge Sharing authors around the world!!!!  Are any of you out there?

No Events found!