Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 21st, 2010 05:00

SysAdmin - Documentum

I have a question for the experts.  I have taken the Tech Fundamentals of Documentum and Sys Admin I and II courses a few years ago.  At the time Documentum 5.3 was current.

Are the materials from those courses enough to prepare for the Tech Fundamentals and Sys Admin exams or should I look for other materials?

Thanks

546 Posts

April 21st, 2010 06:00

Hi Dave!

I moved your thread to the Proven Advisor area, one of the experts here will be able to help you with that question. - Gina

61 Posts

April 22nd, 2010 07:00

It's hard to say for sure since everyone is different. However, I can say that some business process / workflow oriented things have changed. It all depends on your comfort level. To get a better idea of how your performance might be on the test, you can look into taking the practice tests. Also, our EMC Documentum Technical Bootcamp class covers all new topics to bring you up to speed on the latest version if you feel you want to cover all bases. I hope this helps.

Amy

15 Posts

April 22nd, 2010 07:00

Thanks Amy.

I had planned to try the practice exam as part of my preparation.

I performed our upgrade to 6.0 and then 6.5 so I have some familiarity with the current verisons.

I appreciate your response.

Dave

No Events found!