KEHutchinson
3 Cadmium

Re: Test Q&A for INXPO Demo

Thank you for testing the Q&A!

0 Kudos
KeiT1
1 Copper

Video and Audio is coming in with no buffering, good quality. I think this INXPO platform applies compression to the video to achieve the smooth playback.

0 Kudos
KEHutchinson
3 Cadmium

It's possible. I will ask. Jenn did only have about an hour to get everything set up, so she might have put the three videos together using higher compression just to get it ready in time.

0 Kudos
neovelz
1 Copper

i was trying to test it with and without VPN. Not sure if anybody else tried but with VPN on the video was not as smooth as without VPN.

For a good test i think we should report the bandwidth available and the response. For me the video was not as smooth throughout. But i failed to test what my bandwith usage was at that time.

The other thing i noticed was when i asked a question it went into the queue without being showin . The answers appeared first then and then the question was flashed which is awkward for others who want to follow QnA.

Trying to sort out mobile access as well as that would be a big plus to attend on the move 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
AnjaliArvind
1 Copper

Testing out the ECN side of things...

0 Kudos
KEHutchinson
3 Cadmium

Thanks for your feedback Salman. I will follow up with you to get the particulars about the mobile issue.

0 Kudos
jeevan09
1 Copper

Hi Kate,

Does EMC conduct any training programs for outsiders ?

0 Kudos