Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 1st, 2013 14:00

Tips on ISM v2 - E10-001

Anyone have any tips on this exam? The topics seem fairly generic. I have the ISM v2 VILT video. Also took the practice test. Any surprises? Any coorelation to score on the practice test to score on the actual test?

633 Posts

August 2nd, 2013 07:00

If you have gone through the ISMv2 VILT, you should have a good grounding for the exam. How did you do on the practice exam? You should look at your results to identify the areas you could use more work on. It sounds like you're doing all the right things, so I'd say use the remaining time before your exam to keep reviewing and take the practice test again.

Good luck on your exam!

1.4K Posts

August 1st, 2013 16:00

This should be enough!

1.4K Posts

August 1st, 2013 17:00

8 Posts

August 2nd, 2013 04:00

Thanks for the helpfult info. Your advice from the link seems to be inline with what I was thinking. I have been doing storage for a while with other vendors and the ISM seemed to be a generic overview of storage technology, so I just wanted to make sure I didn't underestimate the test and show up unprepared. I scheduled the test for the 12th of this month, should be plenty of time to brush up on some weak areas.

1.4K Posts

August 2nd, 2013 19:00

Glad to know, I was able to help!

Oh, 12th August! Well I know how fast day goes if you are working! It would be wise to catch up on weak areas and immediately give the Practice Test! If you are scoring 75% plus in most practice test then do not over stress yourself

8 Posts

August 5th, 2013 06:00

Thanks, I have to finish the VILT. It is a bit boring, but I have picked up a thing or two, so I won't skip over too much. I'll post back results next week.

1.4K Posts

August 6th, 2013 12:00

All the Best!

8 Posts

August 12th, 2013 08:00

As an update, I provisionally passed. 75%. As for advice, those sections you think you know, go ahead and listen to the training anyway. I skipped the cloud computing module and I did poorly in this area. All other areas about 75-85%.

408 Posts

August 12th, 2013 12:00

Congratulations pinkytech!  Thank you for sharing your experience.

August 25th, 2013 21:00

Hi,

I am Santanu Das from India as a EMC Technical support Engineer. I had attened two times of E20-329 2nd paper exam, but unfortunetly not pass. So I need your help to get correct answer related to E20-329. am I share  those few questions...........Please......

Regards,

Santanu Das.

(santanu.das@mpsinfotech.com)

No Events found!