Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 8th, 2017 11:00

VNX Unified Storage Management (E20-547) - exam

Hi

I  undertook the online Vilt for VNX Unified Storage Management (E20-547) in 2015 with the accompanying student dated November 2014.

As I am, finally, planning to take the E20-547 exam could someone let me know if the student manual (November 2014) is still relevant and, if not, what addition information or resource should I use to supplement my preparation?

Many thanks

31 Posts

May 10th, 2017 12:00

Hello James99 -

If the course you took was titled VNX Unified Storage Management – Video ILT, course number MR-1TP-VNXUNIDM- 1511 then you have the course that supports the current exam.To access the the exam description document and practice test please visit Dell EMC Proven Professional: Certification Exams and Practice Tests

Regards, Erin

1 Message

September 23rd, 2022 23:00

Are your tests difficult for you to finish since you are a college student? Whatever the cause that is making it difficult for you to complete the academic job, the good news is that our online exam help in the USA is prepared to handle it quickly and competently. Put your tension to rest; we are here to help. 

1 Message

September 25th, 2022 00:00

its grateful to have the professional guidance that I so value highly. If you have problems during any academic session, you should be ordered to   .

No Events found!