Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 23rd, 2009 14:00

What Information Storage Management blogs do you read?

So what ISM blogs do you read on a regular basis? We started a wiki to start collecting some of blogs, but we need your help adding more blogs. We'd also like your help rating what we already have out there.

I write a Storage Blog Round-up internally for EMC every week, so I read most of our internal bloggers every week. I have lots of our non-EMC ISM blogs in my Newsgator feed, but I am having a hard time keeping up with everyone! I should probably mention that I blog myself.

What are you reading? Can you help us fill out our list?

18 Posts

January 27th, 2009 13:00

I haven't spent much time on other storage type blogs. For a while I was subscribed to StorageSearch.com.  However, I found that to be rather a pain. It's supposed to be a place where you can subscribe to publically published whitepapers. But mostly it seems to be an excuse to perform endless questionaires and demographic profiling.

Speaking of whitepapers, I'd like to see an expansion of the current EMC PDF library of formal Practice Guides. For instance, there is a Mirrorview practice guide, but not a RecoverPoint practice guide - or perhaps I missed it. It would be nice to see something like that in each discipline.

No Events found!