Highlighted

What are the least expensive E20-522 training option(s) available to an individual?

Hello - I'm interested in purchasing some training for the E20-522 exam and would like some advice on what my options are and what would likely make the most sense for me to purchase.

Some brief Background info on me:

I'm an EMCISA and have about a year of some basic hands-on CLARiiON administration experience on a CX500, but I really want to kind of review everything from the beginning for the sake of being thorough as much as is reasonably possible. Please let me know your thoughts if you can help at all, thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
8 Krypton

Re: What are the least expensive E20-522 training option(s) available to an individual?

Hello -

You can find the exam description by following the instructions below. This will give you a listing of available study methods for the exam and a link to the practice test (which is free). Once you take the test and identify where you need to focus your studies you shoud contact EDServices@EMC.com. They can get the pricing options available to you.

education.emc.com

Mouse over the word Certification

Click on Exams and Training

Locate the exam number

Click on the exam name under the Exam Name & Description column

Good Luck, ddProven

0 Kudos