Highlighted
Rouhit
1 Copper

retake inquiry

I appared for ISM exam but i didnt passed exam,but within how many days i have to give free retake........plz reply

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DGraci
3 Argentium

Re: retake inquiry

Hello Rouhit - Our retake policy is stated in the EMC Proven Professional Policies & Guidelines and is as follows:

If you do not pass an exam on your first attempt, you may retake the exam any time. If you do not pass an exam on your second attempt, then you must wait at least 2 weeks (14 days) between each additional attempt. If you need to retake an exam that you have already passed in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, you may do so after 3 months.

Have you viewed the exam description or tried the online practice test?  These can be found here and may provide additional information as you prepare to sit for this exam.

Other members of our community have commented on how they prepared for this exam here and here.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
DGraci
3 Argentium

Re: Re: retake inquiry

Quick update regarding the exam retake policy. The complete Dell EMC Proven Professional Policies and Guidelines document can be found here.

If you do not pass an exam on your first attempt, you must wait 7 days to retake the exam. If you do not pass an exam on your second attempt, then you must wait two weeks (14 days) in between each additional attempt. If you need to retake an exam that you have already passed in order to fulfill a certification track requirement, you may do so after 3 months.