swingster
1 Copper

RE: CCTK --tpmactivation=activate Fails in OSD

We are having the same problem in our organization. Using the latest version of cctk we are able to Enable TPM but it will not activate using cctk. I need to deploy this to 1600 plus end users and really dont want to have to "touch" each one for the Activation part. Please provide a solution. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Jmarcum, 

Please install a new version of Dell Command | Configure ( cctk 3.1 ) and create a new SCE.

Regards,

Karthik.C

0 Kudos
RotHead
1 Copper

Hello,

I am running into the same problem on the Latitude E6420. Using CCTK 3.1, BIOS version A22. I am using CCTK with MDT, and other Latitude laptops have been working fine. The above issue occurs when trying to activate TPM (after Enable or if Enable is already set). I have been using this model to test TPM and BitLocker, and the only difference on this laptop, compared to the others that are working fine, is that it was BitLockered. But, I cleared TPM, deactivated it, and turned it off, before deploying again. Are there steps that must be taken prior to reimaging a Dell that previously had an encrypted drive so CCTK activation will work?

0 Kudos
Prakash17
1 Copper

CCTK will support only TPM enable, disable and activation.  Hard drive has to be decrypted before working or enabling TPM through BIOS or  CCTK

0 Kudos