Dell command configure 18.104.22.168 crashing when exporting to exe. I tried it on two different machines with the same result. I have .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed. Here is the crash report from Windows.
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: cctkgui.exe
Problem Signature 02: 22.214.171.124
Problem Signature 03: 559147c2
Problem Signature 04: WindowsBase
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.34209
Problem Signature 06: 5348b4e9
Problem Signature 07: f61
Problem Signature 08: 6
Problem Signature 09: System.InvalidOperationException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 6d8c
Additional Information 2: 6d8c9c0d6ed9fe2f95cec4737399f068
Additional Information 3: d183
Additional Information 4: d18349a1ed7c01d977b9ab4c0697af85
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please let me know few details.
1. Platform Model
2. Exporting Local Package or MultiPlatform Package.
1. Platform Model - OptiPlex 9020?
2. Exporting Local Package or MultiPlatform Package - MultiPlatform Package
After posting the reply, I tried creating an exe from the local system package and that lead to a crash too.
And also, when you asked for platform model, if you meant which systems the package is going to be deployed to, its mainly going to be on Optiplex 9020 and 9010s.
Platform Model means the system on which Dell Command Configure is installed to create the package.
Here we are not able to reproduce this issue on OptiPlex 9020 system with below system configuration.
1. Any particular BIOS setting like propowntag or asset which you configure in DCC GUI and trying to export from GUI or exported configuration(.EXE) are trying to execute in OS causing this issue ?.
2. On which BIOS you tried? Please provide more details
Build: DCC 3.1.0 250
Model: OptiPlex 9020
BIOS version: A15
OS: Windows 7 Professional SP1
OS version: 6.1.7601 SP1 Build 7601
.Net Framework: 4.5.2