Chris Pat
1 Copper

[OSD] Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework error in the application events log

Hi,

I am installing Latittude E7250 / E7450 / E5550 with SCCM 2012.

I have added the dell driver pack for these models.

In the devices manager everything is ok at the end of the installation task sequence.

Unfortunately i have errors in the application eventes log for DPTF EVENT ID 256.

If i run the exe for this device manually, the problem is solved. Does it  exist a way to fix it in the driver pack?

Regards,

Chris

4 Replies
Wembleyford
1 Copper

RE: [OSD] Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework error in the application events log

Same here - wondering if any updates from Dell on this?

0 Kudos
BradEvans
1 Copper

RE: [OSD] Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework error in the application events log

Seeing the same issue on 5450's. It seems to cause the machine to freeze and the only way to fix it is a reboot. Any fix?

0 Kudos
dangelsaurus
1 Copper

same issue here. keeps freezing and have to reboot. this error is in event viewer

0 Kudos

Which operating system are you trying to install? Can you please provide the driver pack version you are using?

0 Kudos